The March 2016 Newsletter is now available!
Our Mission Statement
We promote and advocate for the viability and sustainability of rice farming in California. We actively engage in economic analysis and public outreach work. We support rice farmers through education and collaboration. We want to be a strong, focused and independent voice for California rice producers.
- Strive for the maintenance of an economically viable and stable California rice farming industry.
- Empower rice producers through education to make informed risk management and marketing decisions
- Our rural economy is based upon Agriculture. Vibrant communities depend on a healthy agriculture sector.
- California Rice Producers believes in educating and promoting our industry and our product for the premium and high quality that it is, and getting that out to the consumer.
- Financial returns for the high quality rice being produced in California are not realizing its ultimate market value potential.